Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to school

Hey everyone! So a lot of people are looking forward to school, and others, not so much. You know how I feel better about it? I get excited by trying out new makeup, hair, and outfit looks, transforming myself. On my YouTube channel (hannahelizaglamor) I'll be starting back to school videos showing you how to change up your look, and get excited for the new school year. So what are you waiting for? Check out my first back to school video on my channel, which is a time saving makeup tutorial, for middle school, and high school. You can change it up anyway you like to fit your own personal style and opinion! Keep an eye out for my other videos coming soon. link is below!  :) <3

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPMxKbTTXA

No comments:

Post a Comment