Friday, July 26, 2013

Keeping the pimples away

Just about everyone wants clear skin. Here are a few tips I have for you to help.






1.) Use a healthy makeup
    

    Using a makeup with skin clearing ingredients such as salicylic acid, are great for preventing     breakouts, and getting rid of existing ones. I use the Neutrogena skin clearing foundation. It works great for clearing breakouts. I had a couple on the side of my head, wore the foundation for a couple days, and they dried up and healed on their own. No popping, no waiting weeks for them to go away. Neutrogena also makes a Healthy skin makeup, that improves your skin.







2.) Washing your face

    You should wash your face twice a day. Make it part of your morning and night routine so you don't forget. The sooner your start the better, because if you are young and don't have any breakouts yet, it's better to prevent then cure. When it comes to what to wash your face with, you should pick something for your skin type. For example, if you have acne prone skin, you should pick an acne face wash, or something deep cleansing. Even if you don't have acne prone skin and your pimples keep coming back, I recommend a deep cleanser. I like to use Clean and Clear's Deep action. It penetrates, deep down into your pores, washing away dirt, oil, and any left over makeup. So, if you have dry sensitive skin, Aveeno, and Burt's Bee's are great. I don't have that type of skin, but Aveeno still works great for me. Having oily skin, I use the Clear complextion foaming cleanser. When I feel my skin needs more, I use a deeper cleanser. Another quick, easy, gentle product is toner or cleansing water. I use Boots expert sensitive refreshing toner. It's great and easy to use, and super affordable. You can find everything I mentioned at your local Target, Wal-Mart or drug store.






3.) Hydrate your skin

     After cleansing your face, you need to re hydrate it with a moisturizer especially after using a deep cleansing product, because there are chemicals in it that dry out your skin to get rid of the oil. Moisturizing will also make your skin feel and appear more healthy. I use Aveeno clear complextion daily moisturizer, but there are many others such as: Boots, Burt's Bee's, Neutrogena, Olay, and much more. You can find these at your local Target, Wal-Mart, or drugstore.
 
 
 
 

 
 
I hope you found this helpful! Be sure to check out my beauty channel on YouTube, and subscribe! Good luck guys!
<3 :)
 



 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment